Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Bishop's home + potty training = NO Don't go there!


So on Sunday Whitney went through church with no accidents YEA! After church we were invited to go eat at our new Bishop's home-Of course we said yes. So we were sitting at the table with the Bishop his wife , their 17 year old son and their daughter and her husband. We were all sitting at the beautiful dinning room table on their cloth chairs - When I notice Whitney standing up at peeing on the cloth chairs-I was/am mortified that my child is peeing at the Bishops house- So I grabbed her and asked where the bathroom was and I took her and changed her underwear(at least I brought another pair with me). When we got back to the table everyone was laughing- What do you do?? I just said sorry a million times and tried to clean up the chair. Yes I wanted to leave immediately - but I didn't we finished our dinner. And then shortly after we left.. That's exactly the statement you want to make with anyone you first meet. I am still so embarrassed I do not want I will say the next time I see the Bishop and his family.

1 comment: