Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wonderful Women


A big Thank you goes out to these wonderful women. They have been great inspiration to me - Starting from Left to right- Rachel what a wonderful mother she has taught me that even if you are new in a ward you should be active and make friends thanks goes out to Rachel for setting up play dates every Tuesday- I always love the e-vite invitation every week. Then there is Kelsie a the women who can also do anything- She is such a great example on how to support your husband in any calling that he has even if you have to sit by yourself with your 3 young children in sacrament meeting- The next one in line is Gretchen- another wonderful mom she has taught me that you can go do many things alone with your children- I am very impressed that every week she comes alone to church with her two young children. It makes me know that when I am in Michigan there is nothing stopping me from taking my one child to church. She also has a lot of patience with me trying to teach me how to knit. One day Gretchen I will finally get it and I will be able to wear a scarf that I hand made. Then there is Jessica, she is truly a wonderful women she has impressed me so many times-She has taught me how important going to the temple is- She also has taught me that as women we can handle everything including the live in mom!
I will miss these women more than I would ever say-- I needed them at this time in my life. SO THANK YOU
Sorry for such the long message!

2 comments:

  1. Callie you will be missed. We can't wait till Zack is done with school and you guys are back here in Vegas with us once again. good luck with all your upcoming adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Callie! It means a ton to me that you would consider me an example. We miss you guys, already the park and church are a little less exciting without you guys. Let us know how the move went when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete